We inform you, as an interested party, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 that the personal data you provide and those you provide to us in the future will be processed by us as required by current legislation and recorded on paper and / or electronic support, in compliance with confidentiality obligations. Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic means, concerning: the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, l ‘extraction, selection, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data even if not recorded in a data bank.
1) Personal data will be processed lawfully, correctly and transparently in accordance with articles 5 and 6 of the GDPR European Regulation 2016/679 for purposes related to reciprocal obligations deriving from contractual relations and to the consequent legal obligations, as well as, to carry out a effective administrative management and order fulfillment and transport service execution. The processing will take place either through paper files or through the use of electronic tools for which Tecnofreight Srl has taken steps to adopt the security measures provided for by the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data and further measures to ensure that the treatment takes place in conditions of security. The data collected will be communicated to Service Companies and to our trusted tax consultancy firm and to companies connected to us for purposes strictly connected to the contract / service you have accepted and to fulfill legal obligations. The processing of data for this purpose is mandatory and any refusal to provide the requested data and / or not to authorize the processing of data may result in the objective impossibility for our company to observe the legal obligations and related contractual obligations;
2) Personal data such as Company Name, Name, Surname, Address, Fiscal Code, Email are treated and transmitted to companies connected to us limitedly in order to execute the shipment order sent by you and to fulfill the obligations of law: Customs, Consulates, Embassies, Control Authorities, Service Companies. Personal data could be transmitted abroad both in the European Community and in countries outside the EEC to fulfill legal obligations and to limit the execution of the shipping order accepted by you. Tecnofreight Srl has taken steps to adopt the Security Measures established by the GDPR European Regulation and to verify that the Company of services connected to us and resident in the foreign country have adopted suitable Guarantees and Security Measures in compliance with the GDPR European Regulation 2016/679.
3) Personal data may also be processed to send advertising material and to make it aware of the new products / services that may be offered to you by our company;
4) Personal data such as the company name may be published on our website or on promotional brochures as a reference;
5) Personal data may be communicated to service companies with which Tecnofreight Srl has a collaboration relationship for contractual, service, technical, organizational, commercial, promotional purposes and are not disclosed to third parties and suitable guarantees and measures have been adopted security required by the GDPR European Regulation 2016/679
– Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&hlrm=en
– Mozilla Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/it/products/firefox
– Apple Safari ™: http://www.apple.com/it/support
The data processing referred to in points 3 is 4 is to be considered optional; any refusal to provide it and / or to process it will have no effect on the existing contract but will not allow us to inform you about the new opportunities that our company can offer you. We also inform you that pursuant to Chapter III of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679 articles 7,13,12,15,16,17,18,19,20,21 You have the right to access, know, update, correct, modify, block, transfer, delete all your data, make a complaint, as well as exercise all the remaining rights to the aforementioned articles, by sending an email to email@example.com or by registered letter to Tecnofreight SRL – Via Vespucci, 2 – 24046 Osio Sotto (BG) Italy The data will be processed and stored for the entire duration of the existing contractual relationships and of the service provided and limited to the fulfillment of legal obligations and in compliance with the methods indicated in the GDPR European Regulation on the protection of personal data.
The Data Controller is Tecnofreight S.R.L. – Via Vespucci, 2 – 24046 Osio Sotto (BG) Italy